Friday, March 9, 2012

Any cheats or trainers for Deus Ex: Human Revolution yet?

I've beaten the game already, and now I just want to have a little fun with it. Anyone know if there have been any cheat codes announced yet?



I found a few trainers but it seems like they all connect to a site that wants you to fill out a million surveys first, or pay a subscription to the site. Know any free trainers that work?Any cheats or trainers for Deus Ex: Human Revolution yet?
Apart far the normal cheats happen ones up already no, wait till like Sunday for the free ones bt other people.

Update from me still no really solid free ones out there. There are normally stable ones at this point free wise.Any cheats or trainers for Deus Ex: Human Revolution yet?
its called go make it yourself and yeah you be on your way having loads of fun :P oh and people make these trainers sir so stop being a free loader like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment