Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Was my choice of buying Deus Ex: Human Revolution a good one?

I watched the reviews and trailers, i think the game looks good and the reviews are great (9/10 games weasel, 8.5/10 gamespot, 85/100 metascore) but in the comments of ALL the videos they say the game sucks or looks sucky.

My friend says its because they played the originals (never played deus ex before, any of em) and they just dont find it to be as good as the others.

example: everyone thought the duke nukem game was stupid, i found it fun, i never played a duke nukem game before and i found the comedic style of the game to be quite different form most shooters.

btw, is downloading now, pc version.Was my choice of buying Deus Ex: Human Revolution a good one?
The only way for you to know is to play it.

Most thumbs down game reviews are because of people that couldn't play it good, got pissed off and gave a angery review. I always look for "player made videos" of the games I want to buy.Was my choice of buying Deus Ex: Human Revolution a good one?
Yes, I'm playing it and it is amazing. Deus Ex always had a unique blend of FPS and RPG, and some people may get put off by that. The first one, I admit, is a bit sh**ty (THAT VOICE ACTING) which is why it's just a cult hit. The only big flaw that most reviewers agree on is the boss fights, which, if you play you will know, is a major space flea from nowhere up in the a**.



Duke Nukem 3D was fun in its times too.

No comments:

Post a Comment