Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bodycount, or Dead Island?

Which game should I get?Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bodycount, or Dead Island?
Deus Ex is getting rave reviews right now, so that seems like the best choice.
Dead Island doesn't look too promising but who knows it might be a great game... or maybe not. I would wait until some reviews come out, personally I wouldn't take a gamble on it.
Never even heard of Bodycount.
Deus Ex is one of the best games I've played in a long time.Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bodycount, or Dead Island?
I am loving Deus ex!!! but I am excited about Dead Island, but I will choose Deus Ex although I haven't play Dead Island.
Deus no doubt i pre-ordered it and love it.Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bodycount, or Dead Island?
deus ex human revolution is the best from these choices

No comments:

Post a Comment