Friday, March 9, 2012

Deus Ex: Human Revolution soundtrack?

I bought the Augmented Edition of this game and never put the second disk (which contains the soundtrack, making of, the comic, and trailers) in until today. I went to download the score but ti said I needed to place the disk in the BD drive of my computer to get them, however I do not have one in my computer. So is there another way I can get the soundtrack?Deus Ex: Human Revolution soundtrack?
ya same thing happened to me with my edition, an unfortunetly inless u get a bd drive you cant get the soundtrack....they apparently didnt make the disc to download straight to the ps3 for soem reason... people with the xbox got a dvd an they were ableto download to the console or to a pc easily....only advice i can give is go on ebay an spend about 12-16 buck on the soundtrack which has i think 6 more tracks than the one off the special edition..i know it sucks, im right htre with you there has been numerous complaints to the actual developers an distributors but they simply dont care, to exchange or remburse there consumers for there troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment