Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do i fix deus ex human revolution graphics issue?

so i bought Deus ex human revolution today and the cut scenes look normal but as soon as it gets to the game play all controls work fine but ALL gameplay looks like this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047347957/screenshot/558666021151515859







so with that said and shown can anyone help me please i have looked all over the internet and noone seems to have this problem im playing it on an HP Pavilion G6 series and i just bought it about a week ago so i dont think its my laptop........please help or give me some tips on how to fix it and thankyou.How do i fix deus ex human revolution graphics issue?
Whoa,I'd say reinstall looks like some textures are missing happens sometimes with steam. Or could be graphics problem with your card.Not sure witch card you would have but from what I've looked at on g6 decent for a laptop.Not the strongest lineup though. try reinstalling that doesn't work maybe the card.




Probably a bad install on steams part though.How do i fix deus ex human revolution graphics issue?
I think you need to reinstall it. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment