Friday, March 9, 2012

Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PC lowest settings question?

I currently have to use a low end PC until my birthday build my own desktop from newegg.



I need help deciding what is the lowest settings for the game to run in the advanced video setting.



... you dont want to know how low end of a PC this is.Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PC lowest settings question?
you can get a plan on your iPhone that involves you to get free internet usage if you use the at%26amp;t signal on the iPhone because I dont get charged to go over my data usage on my iPhone because I have the data plan. :) i read your other comment and i was tempted to say this.



Acer laptops are pretty cheap. aspire 500 gb HDD. Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PC lowest settings question?
Is your post a setup for a link to canyourunit.com, or systemlabrequirements.com ???



You will need to list your PC specs if you want an answer.



The specs include



OS

Processor

RAM

Graphics card.



You should be able to get the specs you want by typing DXDIAG in Windows search.



We don't need the size of the hard drive, that's only important of you're running out of space.Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PC lowest settings question?
come on atleast write your pc specs

get a job

that i can say sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment