Friday, March 9, 2012

Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Skyrim?

I can only get one of these games for christmas. I like cover based third person shooters. I also like the freedom of choice and sandbox levels. I enjoy war games and I want a good inventory system like the survival horror genre has. I like guns better than swords, mainly because I always feel like swords never do any damage. I LOVE a good story and boss fights. This will be for the xbox 360. I will play this on a 32 inch TV. I like to use a mix of stealth and action. I like open world games. Thanks!Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Skyrim?
My preference is Skyrim. However what you seem to be saying is that Deus Ex would be more suited to what you want. Nearly everything you have said fits deus ex. However it is not to open worlded. You can explore but it takes about 3 minutes to cross each city (there are 2).



Hope this helps i enjoyed both but i prefer skyrim. Deus ex is for you however.
Skyrim for sure. Its perk system isnt a incomprehensibly confusing mess of walls of text and abilites that may or may not do anything at all. Skyrim is a much more focused and user friendly package that offers a massive open world for you to explore including a crapload of dungeons and quests to take on to level your character, as well as tons of side quests and phat lewtz to earn. Super fun.Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Skyrim?
I think you should get Skyrim it is a first person game and its not war but it was game of the year but if you want a third person shooter go for Grand Theft Auto, Saints Row or Deus EX human Revolution. If you just want a fun game with boss fights definitely go for Batman Arkham City or Batman Arkham Asylum.
Very Very tough choice! Ive played Deus ex and its kind of like a futuristic shooter but with an excellent story line. BUT. Skyrim just plain kicks ***. You do a ton of stuff, including sword battles but there are other methods too. Like using magic. plus the open world is absolutely awesome. If you buy 1 game at toys r us u can get another 50% off this week!Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Skyrim?
Both..

No comments:

Post a Comment