Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Problems in DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION XBOX 360?

i HAVE A PROBLEM IN THE GAME I BOUGHT IT FOR MY X360.THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE CURSOR IN WHICH I AIM WITH TO SHOOT HAS ACCIDENTLY DISAPPEARED.IT WAS THERE I THINK I PLAYED WITH SOMETHING NOW I CANT SHOOT ENEMIES.ANY HELP ??????Problems in DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION XBOX 360?
There is no crosshair. You have to use the laser sight on your gun.Problems in DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION XBOX 360?
first check in the settings maybe you changed something in the controls or changed your cursor setting you can also try making another profile on your xbox 360 (offline obviously) start up your game and if you are able to shoot check the setting on that then compare the settings to the one on your online profile if its not that then delete the save for your deus ex and start again, I know its annoying but its better to start again and be able to shoot enemies then having to somehow kill bosses without having to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment